There are currently no formal qualifications specifically for safeguarding children in sport. However, a number of organisations have developed courses to help you and your team to keep children safe. Whether you're a beginner or a specialist, we can point you in the right direction:
- Choose the right training
- Introductory safeguarding training
- Basic safeguarding training
- Specialist safeguarding training (for those with specific roles in sports settings)
- Continual professional development
CPSU and NSPCC training
Sign up for our free webinars or catch up with recordings, presentations and other resources from previous online events.
NSPCC training and consultancy
Grow your child-protection knowledge and skills with CPD-certified courses delivered by our experts nationwide and online. These include the Child protection in sport course, an online introductory safeguarding course for anyone who has infrequent contact with children in a sports organisation.